Thursday, October 11, 2007

guess I need to grow up

I don’t know why I am writing this
But I think it is because I need you to know
I can’t reason everything in my head
Or forget about it
I adore you
Admire you
Loved to talk to you
To walk with you
The way you were tall in stature and brisk in talk
Never a sad feeling or a dirty thought when I saw you
It was always a sunflower yellow
Like the trust game we played
Don’t know how I landed up with you
But for every bit I am glad
For all those who wander are not lost
I remember meeting you like a photograph
Like images of childhood
Its just that one doesn’t remember everything like that
Maybe things would have been different if they hadn’t happened like they did
I don’t regret my life but I wish some things were different
It never really hit me till it did

No comments: